Agile Project Manager/Scrum Master
International Digital Transformation Agency
If you want to know more about the job
you can contact:
+45 2224 2911
Agile Project Manager/Scrum Master for international Digital Transformation Agency
On behalf of a large international Digital Transformation Agency, we’re now looking for an experienced Agile Project Manager/Scrum Master to work for one of the agency’s key clients.
In this role, you will work with master-web analytics, performance and tracking. For this reason, experience within web analytics and performance is mandatory.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Driving delivery of initiatives within the area of Web Analytics, Paid Media & Ecom Performance as well as the implementation of in-store consumer survey tool Medallia.
- Scrum Master responsibility for a team delivering Tag management (with external agency e-capacity).
- Working closely alongside a Product Manager & Engineering Lead for the area, to ensure delivery of working increments into production.
- Facilitate the creation of iterative delivery plans, support team to maintain their delivery pace and remove obstacles that might get in the way of their delivery.
- Support cross-team working, making sure that teams effectively collaborate.
- Planning, budgeting, resourcing, contract management (be a liaison with external agencies and solution provider), support release management process (collaborating with Client IT Operations team to ensure smooth release and approvals)
You have the basic knowledge about web tracking, intelligence tracking, preventions, cookie-based & individual tracking, performance reporting, and tag management. You bring +7 years’ experience of leading agile projects as an Agile Project Manager, Delivery Manager or similar. Further, you have experience as a Scrum Master with qualifications in Scrum.
You will report directly to the Delivery Director.
The role starts ASAP and will run for the 3 months with a chance of extension. Fulltime engagement is expected, and you will work out of their offices in Copenhagen or in Malmö.