eCommerce Reporting and Analytics Specialist
A leading shoe manufacturer
If you want to know more about the job
you can contact:
+45 2224 2911
eCommerce Reporting and Analytics Specialist for a leading shoe manufacturer
Are you an accomplished eCommerce professional and have an analytical as well as strategic mindset? Then join one of Denmark’s largest shoe manufacturers and retailers in their European division.
In the role as eCommerce Reporting and Analytics Specialist you will be responsible for supporting all the eCommerce business areas with driving performance and insights through data. Working across the company’s DTC eCommerce business, including performance marketing, and marketplace team.
You will also be responsible for ensuring all teams have the best information available to them, as well as providing actionable insights to improve the short- and long-term performance across all areas. You are a performance-focused, data-driven person who enjoys being hands-on as well as supporting the strategic direction and using their own drive and initiative to support the business.
The company is in the process of moving to a new industry-leading Consumer Data Platform and Cloud-based reporting solution, opening significant opportunities for this role to drive improved and enhanced insights across the eCommerce business.
This role has a key part to play in the data analytics development of the team and supporting the eCommerce skillset within the business.
Moreover, key responsibilities will include:
- Building reports & dashboards, primarily in Power BI, using Sales, Consumer and Web Analytics data
- Preparing for monthly business reviews and promotional analysis
- Working between systems, including GA, SQL Cubes, Microsoft AX
- Reporting and monitoring against KPIs and identifying issues and opportunities
- Supporting team members in getting data-driven insights out of their business area and driving actionable improvements
- Supporting the day-to-day trading of our websites and understanding the key performance drivers, including Performance Marketing
- Identifying new opportunities and optimizations that can be made
- Deep diving into our datasets to answer detailed questions and build cases for new ideas and features
- Be the BI Lead for the ECommerce department and liaising with the Global BI Team
To succeed in the role, you have 4+ years of proven reporting and analytics experience, in the eCommerce area. You have a performance-oriented and sales-driven mentality that understands how data and insights facilitates performance.
It would be advantageous if you have had prior experience with building Power BI dashboards, sales data, and web analytics data (including Google Tag Manager) as well as knowledge of A/B testing, tools, and approaches.
Furthermore, having strong stakeholder management skills and experience in consumer goods is a benefit. Lastly, you should be able to make prioritizations in a complex, global, and multi-direction business
The position is placed in the company’s HQ in Zug, Switzerland. Altough remote work is allowed, you can expect to travel within Europe up to 10% of your time. The position is a full-time freelance employment and start is as soon as possible. The duration of the position is set to six months; however, extending the timeframe is very likely. If you are interested or have any existing questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to Sofie Andersen on tel.: +45 2224 2911or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org