A world-leading supplier of professional cleaning equipment
If you want to know more about the job
you can contact:
Graphic Designer for a world-leading supplier of professional cleaning equipment
On behalf of a world-leading supplier of professional cleaning equipment in both industrial, commercial and consumer markets, we're looking for a Graphic Designer.
You’ll work with a top-notch marketing team of campaign managers, graphic designers, copywriters, and digital specialists, creating compelling online and offline assets aimed at global and local customers across various industries. The client is a truly global company, and you will work with a broad variety of stakeholders across departments, levels, and time zones, so if you are equally obsessed with people and building trusting relationships, then you are a great candidate.
You’re passionate about your work, still flexible enough to meet any brief, and bouncing between projects, tight deadlines and handling unforeseen situations is a sweet spot of yours.
• Attend campaign briefings, and work with their copywriter to develop creative concepts for campaigns.
• Create captivating graphics for campaign materials with consistent branding, and consistent delivery of a red thread throughout key visuals/key concepts.
• Join photo shoots, and upfront generate ideas for captivating images and videos to cover creative concepts.
• Bring designs to life across a wide variety of touchpoints and channels, including digital, web, print, social, video, and more.
• Design engaging social media posts, both stills and video/animation.
• Develop graphics for Facebook, LinkedIn and Banner ads.
• Craft visually compelling brochures, catalogs, ebooks, reports, PowerPoints, POS, Trade shows etc.
• Ensure brand consistency, and 100% CVI-compliance across everything we do.
The right candidate have strong technical skills in InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator and an ability to use a variety of software (Premiere Pro, After Effects etc.) The right candidate also have skills in motion graphics and video editing. It is especially important that you feel completely at home working in InDesign.
The position is full-time freelance with the ability to work from home a couple of days a week. The clients office is located in Southern Copenhagen.