If you want to know more about the job
you can contact:
Lead Designer, Interflora (SE)
Interflora is seeking a designer who can lead a project concerning the creation of the perfect customer experience for a new business concept.
Interflora is on the lookout for an experienced designer who is competent working with UX, concept and digital design. The right person will act as lead on a project with the purpose of creating the perfect customer experience for a new business concept.
Interflora is relaunching their subsidiary Posy which is flowers on subscription. A new business concept has been set up, and they're now seeking someone who can transfer the concept into a digital customer experience.
You will be a part of their own design- and development team but will have an independent role, acting as a lead and driving the project.
It's important that you
- Can take control and take the lead
- Are a team player
- Are creative and a conceptual thinker
- Are structured in relation to cooperating with the team at Interflora.
- That you can plan your own work in relation to the project and deadline.
- That you have experience with UX and design of e-commerce and subscription solutions.
You should be accustomed to programs such as Sketch and InVision.
Interflora Danmark is based at Park Alle in Vallensbæk where we imagine that you will spend the most time.
The time period is 1 to 3 months - fulltime.