Marketing Automation Lead
If you want to know more about the job
you can contact:
+45 2224 2911
Marketing Automation Lead for ApoPro
Marketing Automation Lead til ApoPro
On behalf of ApoPro, we are looking for a Marketing Automation Lead to develop, execute, optimize and report on campaigns and initiatives, with a focus on increasing the loyalty of ApoPro's customers and attracting new customers to Denmark's fastest growing online pharmacy.
Do you have an analytical mindset and are you driven by creating results? Do you dream of being in a company where you use cutting-edge tools and have already implemented a CDP solution? Then you might be ApoPro's new Marketing Automation Lead.
ApoPro is Denmarks online pharmacy where you can easily and safely buy prescription and over-the-counter medicines as well as other pharmacy products. ApoPro has taken the best from the physical pharmacies and built an intelligent pharmacy that continuously learns about customers and where data creates the basis for better and individualized guidance that can help reduce uncertainty and mismedication.
About the role
In the role as Marketing Automation Lead, you will refer directly to the organization's Head of Marketing & E-commerce. In addition, you will be part of ApoPro's skilled marketing team, which consists of digital specialists, a campaign coordinator and content creators. The marketing team is part of ApoPro's commercial department, led by ApoPro's commercial director, Jørgen Momme Iversen - in addition to marketing and e-commerce, the department also consists of procurement and category management. You will also work closely with the company's Business Analyst and IT department. At ApoPro you will find an informal tone and they are good at helping each other with the department's many tasks. You will work at ApoPro's offices in Copenhagen and Greve.
As a Marketing Automation Lead at ApoPro, you will be responsible for:
- Selecting and segmenting audiences based on purchase history, behavior, triggers, etc.
- Responsible for sending campaign emails
- Responsible for the growth of our newsletter base and the collection and handling of permissions
- Responsible for our e-mail system (SalesForce Marketing Cloud) and CDP solution (Raptor)
- Design and implement customer emails
- Develop marketing campaigns and automated marketing flows including messages and content
- Execute, optimize, and report on marketing campaigns
- Evaluate and report on performance in relation to automated marketing flow towards improving our customer journeys and increasing loyalty and lifetime value
- Prepare AB tests on campaigns and various communication flows
- Define, set up and optimize automated flows that play a major role in supporting ApoPro's ambitious growth goals
ApoPro's upcoming Marketing Automation Lead has at least 3-5 years of experience from similar positions, and preferably experience from small businesses - however, this is not a requirement. In addition, experience working hands-on in CDP solutions is seen as a big plus. You have a mercantile, communicative, digital or marketing education, but which one is not essential for the position. There is no staff responsibility in the position, but it is possible to get help with practical tasks from ApoPro's student assistant on an equal footing with the others in the department.
Their coming Automation Lead is:
Responsible and strong in executing – you take independent responsibility for developing, operating and operating your own responsibilities.
Business and result-oriented – you are driven by creating results and are determined to reach your KPIs and the business’ KPIs.
Good project management qualities – you make sure your own projects reach the finish line, and you manage to assemble a working group and drive it forward and understand the importance of stakeholder involvement.
Good understanding for data-processing – you not only analyze the existing data, but also provide input on what data we are missing and where we can find it. But most importantly, you must use our data and insights into your daily work to create results.
- You have experience with integration and systems (CDP, E-mail systems, etc.)
- You are respected for your professionalism, experience, drive and team spirit
- You set up and test hypotheses and find new ways of turnover
- You cooperate well both internally and externally
- You speak and write effortlessly in English
The role starts asap and runs more than 3 months with an engagement corresponding to fulltime. You will work at ApoPro's offices in Copenhagen and Greve.