Marketing Project Manager
Danish telco company
If you want to know more about the job
you can contact:
+45 2224 2911
Marketing Project Manager for danish telco company
On behalf of a Danish telco company, we are looking for an experienced and structured Marketing Project Manager to manage and coordinate important brand campaigns.
As a Marketing Project Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring a safe and secure delivery of various campaigns on a major telco brand within the time and budget frameworks set up for the project. There is a need for a profile that thinks about campaigns, solutions, and concepts as an integrated part of the brand. You will have a great responsibility in managing and coordinating the campaigns and will act as a close "executing" partner to the Brand Manager.
Some of your work tasks will include:
- Management, coordination, and monitoring campaign projects primarily on the main brand
- Development of briefs, briefings, start-up, and implementation of campaigns
- Media plan execution
- Evaluation of campaigns
- Stakeholder management
You have a Project Manager background within the marketing discipline, either from a marketing department or from agency, and have experience and a solid understanding of marketing, campaigns, media, and budget control.
Personally, you check the following boxes:
- You’re outgoing
- Strong in both structure (project management) and in the creative process
- Has experience with broad stakeholder management in the organization with both an understanding of managing creative profiles as well as the commercial stakeholders
- Good understanding for purchases in relation to marketing
- Ideally like experience from Telco, which has contributed good tactical understanding in a tough, competitive market with limited differentiation