Leading payment solution provider
If you want to know more about the job
you can contact:
+45 22 24 29 11
Migration Consultant to leading payment solution provider
On behalf of a leading Nordic payment, card and information service provider, we are looking for a strong Migration Consultant to act as Project manager/Business Analyst and help migrate a larger project.
About the role
In the role as Migration Consultant, you will take on both the planning and performing role in a project involving operations of a major migration. With knowledge of ADCAR, you are strong in change management and have experience with end-user migration.
As a person, you are able to independently create structure and a plan for projects. You have a sense of detail and follow-up and for this, a great focus on the end product, i.e., to follow the project to the end. You are able to handle continuous changes in the scope and content of the task. You have great energy and are passionate about your work. You have experience with end-user migration and are happy to know about deliveries that are contract-driven. It is also an advantage if you have previously delivered to public authorities or the like. You are a structured type who is persistent and follow up on your workflows.
In the role, you will need the following skills.
- Technical understanding and experience from major IT development projects
- A strong general business acumen
- A background such as Management Consultant or Project Manager.
- Ability to put yourself in the user's place and understand the importance of a given benefit to the user.
- Strong communicative abilities, both upwards and downwards in the organization, as well as targeted customers, users of the solution and internally within the project organization.
- Dissemination of requirements for a technical solution to reporting. For this, you should not be able to code a solution, but need to cover and describe the demand.
- You must be able to run dialogue with lawyers about GDPR and legal aspects of data extraction.
- Report progress, risk and issues to customers and management.
- Ability to hold follow-up meetings with the customer.
- Keep an ongoing dialogue and reconciliation with all the relevant stakeholders in the project.
The role starts asap and runs over the next 3-9 months with a commitment equivalent to full-time. The work will be carried out at the customer's headquarter in Ballerup.