Producer, Project Manager
International footwear brand
If you want to know more about the job
you can contact:
+45 2224 2911
Producer, Project Manager for international footwear brand
On behalf of an international footwear brand, we are looking for a Producer, Project Manager to work om multiple projects and productions.
About the role
In the role as Producer, Project Manager, you will be work on multiple projects and productions concurrently in a fast-paced environment. This will happen in cross-functional teams.
In the position, you will:
- Manage and develop the schedule for projects and productions ensuring briefs are clear, and timelines and budgets are met
- Handle day-to-day critical issues and troubleshooting of production challenges.
- Liaise with and be the point of contact for the company on project briefings and in order to manage communications and workflow on project and production progress
- Traffic projects that are briefed by the company to collaboration partners, ensure a team is allocated, flag resource requirements and escalate potential risks and issues with collaboration partner
- Source and be the point of contact for production partners and vendors which the collaboration partner collaborates on with on various content creation projects
- Manage production partners and vendors working on various content creation projects including contracts, timelines, scope and budget negotiations
- Manage the post production, content creation and delivery process as required per project / production
- Ensure proper Quality Assurance checks of the collaboration partners work prior to delivery
- Be commercially aware
- Must be willing to travel 20%+ as needed (COVID-Pending) to Tønder (HQ) and production shoots.
Candidates should have at least 4 years of experience acting as a Producer, Project Manager, or similar, and be comfortable with working on multiple projects and productions concurrently in a fast-paced environment. Candidates must be experienced working cross-functional teams and must have the ability to interact with internal teams and clients at all levels.
Ideal candidates will have experience at a creatively driven production agency, and / or digital agency with a deep understanding of the industry and have excellent client facing skills, a great network and be able to spot opportunities. Candidates must be highly organized and have an acute attention to detail.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Minimum 4 years experience acting as a Producer or Project Manager in a creatively driven agency or digital production studio
- Excellent client facing skills
- Experience working with footwear, retail, fashion and/or luxury brands
- Strong digital acumen
- Tapped into, curious about, and follow the cultural zeitgeist
- Humble and effective in recognizing when to push and pull teams you don’t directly manage
- An independent, agile self-starter: you thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and feel comfortable with a high level of responsibility
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Have a network of content creators and industry specialists
The position starts in December, runs for at least 3 months and with an engagement corresponding to fulltime.