A known and global company
If you want to know more about the job
you can contact:
+45 2224 2911
Project Manager for a high-quality brand
Project: support Global brand team in the implementation of the product across 10 countries
Start time: from week 1, January 2022
Scope: on avg. 3 days/ week (there might be more in 1 week and less in another but on avg. 3 days a week). We also expect flexibility around it, so that it’s 3 days’ worth of hours rather than fix days and hours of the week.
You are going to work with one of the company's global brands. It is not only known for being a high-quality but also for its iconic advertising that is inspiring people to cook good food all over the world.
I am looking for a person to join in for 6 months as a part time project manager and help us launch our global website.
The project is fully stacked with teams across agencies delivering global content and tech functions. This role primarily focuses in supporting the global brand team in liaising across country/market responsible and global agencies for a successful rollout.
You will be assisting the project by:
• Create full time plan for implementation of all the different waves (set of countries) (translation brief, review, sign off, final approval, beta launch, post testing support)
• Managing the roll out of different batches of content from EN master to local languages.
• Coordinate reviews and sign off between translation agency and country responsible( final content for each country, publishing sign off, final approval)
• Deliver localized content for technical migration to agencies
• Manage the change planning/transition into the new website (support Global Barn and local teams to address bugs and errors in 1st month of launch) by implementing through testing procedure, collecting all errors and solution resolution.
• Work with agency partners to update the new website guidelines.
You will be working with our internal & external agency partners and different types of stakeholders across functions & markets and you will have a large contact base.
Who are you?
• Proactive attitude and are self-motivated.
• You are hands on, detail-oriented, organized, and proactive
• You have strong project management skills with the ability and motivation to deliver with an on time in full mentality
• You have strong communication skills across all mediums
• You are a self-starter and don’t shy away from reaching out and working with a wide range of stakeholders across countries and functions
• You are fluent in written & spoken English. Danish would be helpful but not essential