Social Media & Content Manager
Danish design- and lifestyle brand
If you want to know more about the job
you can contact:
+45 2224 2911
Social Media & Content Manager for Danish design- and lifestyle brand
On behalf of a fast-growing lifestyle brand, we’re looking for an ambitious Social Media & Content Manager to join their Marketing team.
About the role
In this role, you will lead innovation and development of their Social Media Strategy as well as create strong and engaging content for their digital channels both D2C and B2B. You will be part of a fast-growing global brand and a dynamic team powered by ambition, passion for design and strong business acumen.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and drive their Social Media strategy (incl. plans, content, deployment, KPI’s)
- Develop, maintain, and innovate current platforms and potential new channels
- Create content – in line with brand identity and support of the yearly Marketing Calendar
- Create and curate content for their digital channels bringing their storytelling to a 2.0 – both visual and written content
- Build and engage content creation network in key markets (influencers, ambassadors, content creators & contributors)
- Build community long term - via engaging Brand & product stories, collaborations and by association
- Implementation of efficient technical platforms, tools & knowledge to measure and steer their Social Media efforts and content creation
- There will be a possibility to grow and to potentially lead your own team in this role
You are digital savvy and a passionate storyteller who understands how to build community through interesting content.
Furthermore, you are:
- A talented content manager with the ability to turn content strategy into commercial action
- Creative and innovative as well as strategic and organized, paying attention to detail
- Strong in turning ideas into action – from presenting ideas to content creation and deployment
- A team player yet with an independent working style
- A passionate communicator with excellent verbal skills in English and Danish
- Attentive to trends and behaviors that influence social media consumption
You also have
- Top-notch social media skills and ability to activate and engage users
- A commercial mindset
- A thorough understanding and experience in managing social media accounts - with a proven track record of supporting the business
- A relevant degree in the field of marketing communication
- Experience with efficient platforms and analytical tools to establish a future proof social media presence with trackable performance
The position starts asap and runs for 1-3 months with a full-time engagement. You will primarily be working from the head office in Copenhagen and report to the Global PR & Communication Manager.