How it works
Fill in a detailed description of the task at hand and the qualifications needed to solve it. You also define the type of contract and remuneration.
Our Free Agents™ platform matches your job with relevant candidates, we qualify and check for availability, and you get to choose between the five best. No cure, no pay.
The freelancer starts working on the assigned task, and you will only hear from us when we check in to make sure everything runs smoothly.
You pay at the initation of a project and in the beginning of every following month, and we make sure the freelancer is remunerated according to their actual work. Alignments will be handled afterwards.
Automated, but with a human touch
We offer the service level of headhunting and the speed of AI - always with a human touch.
Experienced headhunters with local knowledge and presence secure top pre-screened freelancers.
We ensure precision by hand-picking a few freelancers that matches your need.
Free Agents™ is a serious platform for matching the best freelancers with exciting and challenging freelance jobs. Without blinking, we promise our Free Agents™-profiles projects that match their qualifications and ambitions, and our clients that they get top-shelf freelance services and consultancy that matches their exact business. At Free Agents™, you can find the most talented freelance Graphics and Design profiles to create and convey your ideas.
Dive into some of the typical skills of a freelance Illustrator:
- A freelance Illustrator has great drawing and IT skills.
- A freelance Illustrator will almost always provide a great deal of creativity.
- A freelance Illustrator has an eye for detail and beautiful design.
- A freelance Illustrator often specializes technically within e.g. medicine, science and technology.
- A freelance Illustrator is normally proficient in specific design software.
- A freelance Illustrator normally works in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- A freelance Illustrator sometimes knows how to work in the ArtRage software.
- A freelance Illustrator sometimes knows how to work in Autodesk Sketchbook.